понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

building kitchen outdoor plan




I read some articles, so i figured iapos;d write this little blurb.

i love lolita.

i pride myself on being polite. I donapos;t believe that lolita and politeness are required to coincide; however, i do believe that politeness is an important skill and habit that everyone should practice. However, i understand that not everyone is polite, and i understand that just because you "are lolita" or are wearing lolita clothing, this does not mean that you should automatically be more polite than you are normally.

i did not learn about lolita from music or anime or cosplay. In fact, i learned from
[Error: Irreparable invalid markup (apos;apos;) in entry. Owner must fix manually. Raw contents below.]

i read some articles, so i figured i#39;d write this little blurb.

i love lolita.

i pride myself on being polite. I don#39;t believe that lolita and politeness are required to coincide; however, i do believe that politeness is an important skill and habit that everyone should practice. However, i understand that not everyone is polite, and i understand that just because you "are lolita" or are wearing lolita clothing, this does not mean that you should automatically be more polite than you are normally.

i did not learn about lolita from music or anime or cosplay. In fact, i learned from #39; website. I learned about her website due to a brief interest in making plush dolls. She had made a set of "Japanese street fashion" stickers, including lolita, decora, and gyaru. I liked them all, yet lolita appealed to me the most. She also linked to several articles on the fashions, which i promptly engrossed myself in. At this point in time, i don#39;t believe i had any set fashion, but i did have some interest in gothic fashion (and lacked the money and the resolve to spend it at Hot Topic instead of Goodwill). A few months later (in fact, it may have been up to a year, though i can#39;t recall), i did even more research and wrote a speech on the fashions for school, waltzing into class wearing a Bodyline butterfly yukata. My reputation as a strange dresser was thus solidified.

i#39;ve sifted through scores of pages of various styles, enjoying nearly everything but unsure as to what was really "me", but finding my favorite and most wearable pieces among the gothic lolita style, progressing through waloli and maid lolita. Finally i#39;ve arrived quite comfortably in my niche of mostly sweet lolita - inspired by maid, pirate, and sailor pieces, maybe even a dash of guro thanks to LOVELESS and Air Gear - reaching into tailored gothic looks for my more mature side, which continues to hold its own despite being fought by an army of lollipops. I#39;m still growing in terms of what i own, but i#39;ve finally made some progress in building my wardrobe with basic sweet and casual workable items. I finally feel like i can "be lolita".


fmhs.com, building kitchen outdoor plan, building kitchen pantry, building kitchen pantry plan, building kitchen soffit.



Комментариев нет: