четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

colonial williamsburg tour




Okay well, in light of Carleyapos;s bad news. As well as unwaivering tendency towards not wanting to excersize with me, which sucks worse than all the other problems we have, even my parents. Iapos;m gonna force myself to change my emotions, cause Iapos;m done being an emotional victim to life. Itapos;s time to toughen up.

#1. I am greatful for Dave and his freindship over the years. We have not always been the tightest of freinds, but it seems that he is more of a staple for good things in my life than bad. Good freinds are hard to come by, especially as you get older. Our workouts have been good for both my body and my soul. Iapos;m really happy I get to workout with him tonight and I hope itapos;s a rough one.

#2. My health. Granted I am starting a laundry list of complaints that will, I fear unless things change, one day rival my fathers. Thatapos;s why I gotta get back into shape. Start eating healthier and work hard at becoming the peacful warior.

#3. Youth and reasonible decision making. Iapos;m greaful Iapos;m still in my twenties and able to change things for my future with Realitive ease. That I have quit alot of bad habbits that were draining the potential for change. That I havenapos;t had a child or DUI, or any really restrictive choices.

david meikle, colonial williamsburg tour, colonial williamsburg tickets, colonial williamsburg ticket, colonial williamsburg teapot.



Комментариев нет: