суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

daily sun uk





[there is a short moment of silence, as the sound of Elise shakily exhaling can be heard; her voice is soft, quivering lightly, sounding as if she is forcing herself to sound reassuring]

I...I...I hope everyoneapos;s alright...

It...everything may have been just an illusion but, now, those Keepers...it seems theyapos;ve somehow destroyed the cuffs...at least, I�think it was them...but, regardless, they...they killed someone� They took a life, and I...I�couldnapos;t...couldnapos;t do anything...I...

[there is a pause, as she makes a small sound, as if trying to hold back tears; her voice is softer now, sounding murmured]

I really hope everything will be okay...everyone, try not to lose hope...everything will be alright...right...?

cheap rapid prototyping, daily sun uk, daily sun sunnyside, daily sun south africa, daily sun sign horoscope.



Комментариев нет: